Sunday 15 February 2015

Clicking Refresh

Hi, Guys
This is going to be a rather deep blog post (just for the warning before hand)
As anyone who actually looks here has probably noticed, I've decided to make this more of a thoughts blog than what it previously was, because sometimes i feel like venting my feelings and blogger is a place where either a few people will see it or no one at all.
I'm clicking refresh on my life right now.
Looking back on myself, these past few months or even YEARS, have really not been good for me. I've had my problems. I've done some bad things, some things I'm not proud of and had some really dark moments. I've also done some really good things that I would do a million times over again. But overall the past 38 months have not been the best on my part. I've suffered heartbreak, loss, stress and hurt and some of which I've brought upon myself, by being stupid or making mistakes.
This is why I've decided to refresh. I'm not going to say 'New Year, New Me' and all that jazz because it's February and there's nothing that annoys me more than people using a new year as a false 'change' landmark.
What i'm saying is this is a new start for me. From now on I'm going to do things that :

  • Make me happy
  • Make other people happy
  • Help me progress in life
This includes probably one of the biggest decisions I've made yet. I'm making the decision to leave my sixth form college and pursue an apprenticeship, as this seems like the best decision for me right now. The pressure on me for A-levels and college was not what i wanted nor what i needed, therefore I've made the choice to leave. And to tell the truth, I've never been more excited to start something new. I'll update on this in a week or so.
As for myself as a person, I'm not letting anything get me down anymore. I'm changing for the better, and soon people will see that. 

Just an update for you guys so far. I promise i will post more often, and update you guys on things. Stay safe
Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment